Sunday, July 12, 2009

Post Sinus Surgery

Hello Friends,

I want to thank all of you for your prayers since my surgery. I has been three whole days now since I went under. I got home on Thursday at about 1:30 then had to go to the ER at about six that evening. I was bleeding a lot from my right nostril. My doctor met us there and pulled out some big blood clots and all was good. Other than that I have watched hours of crappy TV and been in and out of sleep. Tanya has been amazing and has been taking great care of me and my nose. Today I am hoping to get out of the house for an hour or two. My voice sounds hilarious right now. I have to talk in this weird upper nasal/ falsetto sounding moan. I have been using more hand gestures than words. The pain has not been too bad. Last night was really the first time I had pain since I had the surgery. Again, thank yo for all the prayers!

Blessings,

Anthony

P.S. remember to be looking for the new song leaks starting this Tuesday!

No comments: